1247 Portland Avenue,
SE Atlanta, GA
The 10th annual East Atlanta Beer Festival will take place on Saturday, May 18th in East Atlanta Village’s Brownwood Park. Come join us as we celebrate great craft beers, good food, rockin’ local music and entertainment, and East Atlanta! On your way in or out, visit shops and restaurants in the Village. Ticket on sale dates and pricing information will be available soon!
- An East Atlanta Beer Festival souvenir pint glass!
- Sampling of over 175 craft beers!
- Live bands and DJs!
Tickets, to the event any remain, will be available for sale at the gate for $45. Gate sales begin at Noon and can be purchased by cash or credit card.
Sampling cups are provided upon entry. Please take care to keep track of your sampling cup. Outside liquid containers are strictly prohibited (we will have water available free of charge onsite). The wristband is your ticket for reentry. No wristband = no reentry. No joke.
Get the VIP Treatment!In addition to all of the above, VIPs have access to the following:
- 1-hour early entrance (12 noon) to the Festival (this includes VIP area and general Festival area)
- Expedited entrance line at gate — avoid the wait!
- VIP area with 12-15 beers not available to other festival attendees!
- Respite from the crowd under a covered pavilion!
- VIP-only restroom facilities!
- Back by Popular Demand – VIP raffle for gift cards from local restaurants and merchants, and for other great stuff from our sponsors!
Food and MerchandiseWe will have local vendors selling a variety of food items that we’ve carefully selected to be pleasing to the festival-goer’s palate.
As in years past, there will be awesome EABF schwag.
No one under 21 (no, your infant or toddler cannot attend the festival)
- No pets
- No backpacks
- No designated driver tickets**
- No exceptions.
- Over-the-shoulder camping chairs are encouraged, and we have more space this year!
East Atlanta Beer Festival is #where2go