A day of beer sippin', bourbon tastin', music listenin', cigar smokin', and barbeque eatin'. Sounds like HEAVEN huh?
Your admission will including a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE–TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
VIP Admission Gates will be open from Noon to 6pm and General Admission Gates will be open from 2pm to 6pm.
Festival goers will enjoy:
- Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters from the Deep South.
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage
- Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage: Atlanta's Best Beer Belly Competition and the Daisy Dukes & Boots Contest
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a cigar tent for all guests.
- Choices, choices, choices
Get Your Tix: