Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Indie Craft Experience Hoilday Shopping Spectacular Nov 17-18th-Atlanta
It’s no secret that it’s better to give than to receive which is why the Indie Craft Experience (ICE) is making it so easy for you to give to your friends and family this holiday season with their Holiday Shopping Spectacular on Nov 17 & 18th at Ambient Plus Studio.
This two day curated marketplace is your one-stop shop for the most unique handmade gifts from the country’s top crafters and artists. Known among holiday shoppers and crafters as the largest marketplace of it’s kind in the Southeast, the Holiday Shopping Spectacular is the perfect place to decide who’s been naughty or nice this year.
With over 100 vendors specializing in everything any good boy or girl could want this year, there’s no way Santa would even think about missing this event.
- Swag bag for the first 250 attendees each day.
- DJ Zano
- LeahAndMark.com photo booth
- Vintage finds from Salvage vendors
- Craft fun from the Atlanta Institute of Stitches and Crafts
- Food from Ursa Minor Coffee, Good Food Truck, Yumbii, King of Pops, Bear Maker Bakery and Bookie Macarons
- Lounge area designed by Blue Eyed Yonder
- DIY gift wrap area - buy your gifts, wrap them = done and done!
Indie Craft Experience is #where2go
See the Vid: