Discover Atlanta one mile at a time at the Atlanta Marathon and Marathon Relay on Sunday, Oct 28th.
The 26.2 mile urban course starts and finishes at Atlantic Station taking participants on a tour of Atlanta past well-known Atlanta sites and neighborhoods such as Georgia Tech, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, Turner Field, Grant Park, Oakland Cemetery, Martin Luther King Center, Piedmont Park, Buckhead and the famous Peachtree Road.
For those who aren't quite ready to conquer 26.2 miles, but looking to experience the fun and excitement of a marathon event, the Atlanta Marathon Relay is the perfect event for you.
• Scenic and Challenging Course with 26 Cheer Zones Along the Way
• 6 ½ Hour Course Time Limit
• Nike Long-Sleeve Performance Shirts for all Participants
• Commemorative Medal to all Marathon and Relay Finishers
• Special Atlanta Marathon Pint Glass to all Marathon Finishers
• Fun and Festive Post-Race Party
Don’t miss out on this fall tradition, brought to you by the Atlanta Track Club, organizer of the AJC Peachtree Road Race and the Atlanta Half Marathon and Thanksgiving Day 5K
Online registration closes Oct 24 at 9p so hurry!
Atlanta Track Club is #who2know