Thursday, August 30, 2012

Let's talk burgers..Today's burger joint...Grindhouse Killer Burgers-Atlanta


 Meet Grindhouse Killer Burgers

The name says it all..Grindhouse Killer Burgers! Most times when a restaurant calls their burgers "fresh", you just take their word for it. At GKB, you would be enjoying the freshest burger possible, being that they have a location in Sweet Auburn Curb Market, which happens to sell fresh butcher cuts daily. GKB burgers are ground fresh everyday, and you can't get any fresher than that! On my quest for a good turkey burger for lunch, I was introduced to GKB. Often times a turkey burger is a turkey burger is a turkey burger, but in this instance, not exactly. GKB's burgers melt in your mouth and brings joy to your heart! I am sure the soft potato bun helped, but either way, I had a tear in my eye towards the end of lunch. Yep, that about describes my wonderful lunch experience. I knew when I walked in and saw the long lunch line that I was at the right place! GKB's shakes and sides, especially the vidalia onion rings, complete the meal and should not be missed. With two locations around Atlanta, be sure to stop by and grab a bite of heaven. You can thank me later!

Grindhouse Killer Burgers is #where2go

www.grindhouseburgers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment